Here is the Plan...
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eofone.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top: 320px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She didn’t know what to anticipate his reaction to be, only that he might think of her as silly for getting excited over the idea of a gathering like this. Beneath her winter coat, she felt her neck and face warm as again she looked down at the snow to avoid his eyes. Her tail curled by its tip between her thighs, lightly wagging between the subtle span. She should have been better controlled with her emotions. He had only just recovered from his illness and rest was still a necessity for him to regain full animation of his body. Their excitable behavior was causing just the opposite of that.

But when the sound of his voice came lightly lacking the irritation from disturbed sleep, she lifted her head to look at him, her expression nothing short of wonderment and then ease as her tensed form relaxed. “You would want to go?” was what she could think to say to affirm that this was what he was alluding to. He hadn’t thought she was silly for being excited for this? Her eyes brightened as the lush tail withdrew from her thighs and swung at leisure. They would go if she wanted to, naming it something called a ‘honeymoon’, yet another cultural different that went beyond her understanding. But she smiled none the less as her excitement was shown through more fervent sweeps of her tail. When he made a jest about her own cultures comparison to this event, she lifted a bold finger to his muzzle and none too gently prodded the soft black flesh of his nose. “If we were with my people, you would not be able to trade me off anyway. I am the first born of the Exultare Shepard and am meant to take his place. The second born would have been more beneficial to trade as a mate. And why would you think you could not get a lump of coal? Isn’t coal useful?” she asked with all the innocence of the world in her voice, completely missing the implications of a joke.

She went on to explain the usefulness of coal until she was interrupted by the approach of her mate’s surrogate son. Followed closely behind him was the large, speckled body of her companion whom had taken it upon himself to perch on the young male’s shoulder. Within the gentle encasing of her beloved’s arms she turned her attention to the two with a smile. “Goodday to you Saul.” She managed to free herself and walked over to the boy and placed an endearing paw on his head. “You weren’t interrupting us,” she assured him. “But please tell this good news from Lady Nayru. My friend there has actually told us something very interesting we intended to share as well.”

467 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread