Like a fairy tale
She had her back turned to him and Saul wondered if he would be snubbed by the female. It wouldn't surprise him and Saul felt a now familiar sting of rejection rush through him just before she turned. She was a strange looking female up close, but there was a certain sense of animality to her that impressed Saul. Still, her incredulous words made him pause, for her tone implied that she would indeed reject him. However, he didn't miss the twitch of her tail beneath her dress. For a moment, he wondered why she hadn't cut a hole in the fabric to accommodate her appendage. Both of them stood there for a moment and he heard her giggle softly before her head shot up and she begged his forgiveness. He snorted softly, there was really nothing to say in return to this. She'd giggled, that wasn't exactly a heinous crime. Her hand slide into his and he pulled her closer, an arm snaking around her waist as the instructors in front showed.

"I'm Saul Stormbringer, from Ichika no Ho-en." He said simply, knowing that introducing himself was probably the best way to start any conversation between the two of them. Of course, the dancing part of this situation was always something that scared him. He allowed green eyes to glance up to the front of the pavillion, counting the steps their instructors made. "I don't have a clue how to dance, but I figured I would start somewhere!" He chuckled before looking down at his paws, moving the left one forward and expecting the female to push her right foot back to accommodate the move. He looked up a little quickly however, hitting his nose on her cheek. Dipping his head softly, he chuckled. "I'm sorry... I'm a little nervous..." He admitted before looking down into bright blue eyes, trying to see if she would really turn away from him and find someone else to dance with.

word count- 328

Messages In This Thread