[M] Face the Music
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Angel's reaction was the worst possible thing for him to do. Amy had been seeking some assurance, being alone except for Hadley, and she'd been tossed aside. Hadley was lousy for comfort, considering how he was a slave so a lesser being. The horse was worse even less. They had pups binding the two of them, so Amy had hoped for something. Instead he acted like a ridiculous first timer, brushing her off and looking around nervously. Her mood swung hard, shifting from nervous warmth to full out rage. He moved through the crowd before she had a chance to give him a piece of her mind, but she followed after him.

There he was, at the outskirts of the woods looking shocked. So he hadn't wanted to show his reaction. Well too bad for him. The pups were his, and he would take responsibility for it. Marching up she stood in front of him. AND? THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF? I'M PREGNANT, YOU MORON! LIKE IT OR NOT THEY'RE YOUR KIDS TOO! AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO REALIZE THAT! Her teeth bared she snarled at him, fist curled. If he kept pushing her buttons she was going to hit him. I don't even know if they'll survive because-surprise surprise-my last two litters didn't. I was hoping you knew the chances of that, considering how they have your genes!

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread