[M] Face the Music
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

A thick accent quickly filled the air, though Amy just laughed at his words. Go home with you? Why would I ever want that? Your blood's probably too weak for the family! She stiffened with anger as he insulted the unborn pups, and worse, blamed her for what happened. Snarling she reached out, claws drawn to slap across her face. This was not her fault! Certainly she'd sought it out, but it took two to tango, and he had been more than willing.

Take that back! Her words were a hiss as she held herself up, fangs bared. Even when he towered towards her, Amy didn't back down. Instead her hand went for the dagger at her hip, eyes glowing dangerously. I don't care much about your religious junk, but let me tell you, they're worth more than your entire family put together! Amy didn't believe in such religion, being born of a demon herself. Besides, you should have realized you slept with a demon. Where was your precious being then, hm?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread