[M] Face the Music
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Angel drummed his fingers on the table, watching as Amy eat and drank. Aside from his trio of questions he was happy to allowed her to set the pace of the conversation if she wanted to. Though he felt his jowls lifted into a a frown as he growled slightly at her childish answer, 'How long left...' he asked steadily, not wishing to make a scene again, where there were more people. He glanced around again refusing to look at the trader woman before him. Angel turned back to her and settled his eyes on the rabbit, picking a sliver off for himself. Again, he wasn't particularly hungry but anything to concentrate himself on was worth a shot.

He listened intently to her words, frowning slightly at her words. A wagon, he almost scoffed, but swallowed it before he spoke. 'You'll find me right?' he asked, finally bringing his eyes up to her own, 'When it's over...' Although he didn't want them, he still wished to see them and hear of them all the same. As Amy leaned closer, Angel eyes narrowed, 'How should I know?' he responded dully. The Spaniard wasn't sure if there had been any other pups in the litter save from himself, Menor and Tomeu. And he knew there were none in with Ana and Antoni.

<style>
.agenlsanta .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenlsanta p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenlsanta b {color:#595959; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenlsanta {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RHmGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#595959;}
.agenlsanta .inner {margin:0px 10px 360px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenlsanta .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread