[M] Face the Music
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

She smiled slightly as she pushed at the button on Angel. It was crazy how much she liked him, considering how he was the reason she was pregnant and she couldn't mate with anyone that wouldn't give her good pups. That didn't mean she couldn't play with him though. As long as he got over this little mishap everything would be just fine. As long as Amy could control herself. She nodded her head at his question. They'll be here in a month. Not a long time, but long enough to get in the way of her life. As soon as the pups were born she'd be returning to her normal trade behavior, doing as she wished instead of constantly accommodating for what was inside her.

She didn't smile when he talked about wanting to see her after though. Her heart was too cold, too frozen to react to such a thing. It was simply expected. The question was would she comply. If the pups were to be her own, she would definitely take them to see him, and claim him as her mate. If they were weak however, she wasn't sure if she'd want him to know, or to just silently get rid of them. Swallowing some water Amy nodded her head. I'll find you. If they're weak I'll even let you pick one out. If they were strong, however, they were hers and nobody was to touch them. His words depressed her though as he stated not knowing. Shaking her head she grabbed another piece of the rabbit to eat. I was just hoping. She wanted to know the chances, as difficult and unpredictable as they were.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread