[M] Face the Music
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 3+

'Estàs boig' he commented idly. She was insane if she thought he go along with her rulings. But he nodded along, hoping she didn't know what he had said. After all the last foreign word he had utter was universal in Catalan and Spanish, but what he said now was different. It really wouldn't matter as much as his previous comment had, after all this was a passing statement rather than an all out insult. Though he still held his own on calling her a puta. 'What makes you think I'd let you get away with that?' he asked, 'You've been to Argentina? Catalunya? If so you would know who and what I am' The Catalan male lowered his voice and leaned over the table in a casual way, still dwarfing the woman, 'You would know I would take well to that, senyoreta'. He didn't mean to come across as intimidating, though he didn't supposed this woman would be afraid because she probably new he wouldn't touch her. Because as much as a assassin he was, he was also a gentleman. A senyor de la navalla as his father had put it. A gentleman of the knife.

'You are a slave trader, si?' he asked, thinking back about the abundance of unruly youth around. 'I have a proposal for you' he said, 'I know where the masses live, I can bring them to you. You can train them as slaves and trade them on'. Angel needed nothing from this transaction, only the satisfaction of cleansing the world, 'God has already chosen me to 'tidy up' he laughed, more of a chuckle actually. 'And you profit from them'. Angel shrugged and stood, 'I believe that is all we have to discuss senyoreta...' Angel said, trailing off so that she may interject if needed.

<style type="text/css">
.totsunits b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefefe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.totsunits p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.totsunits {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDo6A.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c00304; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.totsunits .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #fefefe; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; }
.totsunits .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.totsunits p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.totsunits p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread