Far from today
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:
Gosh, it took me so long to spot this thread. I'm sorry!

IC:

Urma had been exploring Shadowed Sun as much as possible, trying to take in every detail and memorize it, so she'd always know exactly where within the pack lands she was in. If she wanted Shadowed Sun to become her new home, she needed to treat it accordingly. Right now she had reached the borders of the pack land. She sat down at the very outskirts of their territory, her territory also, and recollected the night when Pilot had brought her here. She tried to grab onto that feeling-- that intense joy to belong, to find fellow wolves around when she woke up, to explore, to have a permanent den of her own. Those feelings used to be so away from her. Obviously her journey here, following in her shipwreck had had somewhat of an impact on her emotional memory, if not on her more logical one. Already details of her former pack lands were fading.

And then she spotted the unfamiliar wolf. By now, having been around Shadowed Sun for so long, she could easily pick up a foreign scent. Not to mention that she hadn't seen the wolf around here before. She wondered whether it would be wise to talk to the stranger. She remembered only too well her encounter with Pilot. She had been lucky he hadn't proved a threat. Rather, he had proved the exact opposite. He had been such a huge help so far, she almost feared she'd never be able to return the favour. Urma edged closer to the newcomer, her senses on edge in case the other wolf proved dangerous. After her trip on that wretched ship, she knew better than to trust strangers.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread