Far from today
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:
I'm sorry I took so long with replying (again!). I had some problems with my old mouse and I had to buy a new one and I needed the XP Home Edition CD to install this new mouse and I was lazy with finding it. x.x

IC:

Urma's ears pricked as they took in the stranger's greeting. She inclined her head, politely, then edged forward until she was at a relatively small distance away from the other wolf, yet safe enough in case she'd need a lead in running away. She knew she'd rather run away to the safety of her pack lands than risk facing a possible danger. "You're not of these lands," Urma replied matter-of-factly, however without trying to sound rude or unwelcoming. She knew from other members of Shadowed Sun that there were other packs within a day's distance at the most. This wolf could easily be from one of those packs. Or she could be a loner. Urma wasn't going to pry, however.

She felt she needed to ask the other wolf what she wanted. It was less a necessity than an obligation, she thought. If this wolf was in any way harmful to the pups of the pack, and Urma had met her yet failed to stop her entering pack lands, wouldn't she, Urma, be held responsible for any damage? She didn't think she had anyone to cover her back, not yet, anyway. Maybe Pilot would ask her what happened. Maybe he'd be angered. What if it would be exactly Sirius the injured pup? But how could a single wolf be such a danger to an entire pack? She had to think reasonably. "So what brings you here?" Urma finally asked, keeping her voice steady and confident despite her conflicting thoughts.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread