Far from today
She grinned at the lady before her as she began to circle around her, always keeping her eyes on the lady as she made her slow stalk around the packmember. She could tell the lady was new to the pack by the scent of her, not yet blending with the others from these lands. Her flashy fangs showed as she spoke up, "Of course, but then again if I told them I was a spy they'd take it as a joke and would be more relaxed around me.." She knew that her words were just an excuse for joking about being a spy, but she really didn't have a reason or a want for being in these lands except wanting to see what was so special about the quiet world of the scholars, even though she knew that they really weren't that special.

She ended her circle right before the lady again as she settled back on her haunches and watched her, waiting for the reaction of the packmember to see if she'd freak out or if it would just smooth over. She really didn't care which way it would roll she couldn't just walk away when it all ended and have a good laugh. Atleast that's what she planned to do, maybe if it continued on she'd have a grand howl instead of a small laugh.

Messages In This Thread