Far from today
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

IC:

Urma didn't really grasp why the wolf was being so malicious. They surely didn't know each other, so that meant Urma couldn't have possibly done anything to anger this particular wolf. All she could do to make sure she was on the safe side was continue to watch her interlocutor's movements, trying to match them with feelings or thoughts the stranger might have. Although somehow Urma got left with the sense that it was impossible to know what this Ember wanted. Maybe she was here just to tease, or pry something from her, or otherwise senselessly annoy. Maybe her priorities were bigger. Whatever it was, Urma couldn't allow herself to treat the female lightly, just in case these weren't games at all.

"Funny we should both be wolves, and in telling me I'm a doggy you'd unwillingly disgrace yourself," Urma answered coolly, trying not to let the other wolf in on her own uncertainties. Wouldn't it be wiser if she alerted a pack member? Still, this was becoming ridiculous. How could she think a single wolf would be such a huge threat to an entire pack that she'd actually need backup in dealing with the stranger? That lacked common sense. Unless Ember had other wolves roaming nearby, hidden from the clear. But really now, what was this, war? She had met Pilot when he was returning from another pack himself, surely it was common enough for wolves to see what happened in other places outside their lands?

"You've still avoided telling me what you want around here, Ember," she stated cautiously. She hoped the wolf wasn't easily angered. And then, if she was, Urma would just have to find a solution.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread