Far from today
The retort from the new packmember did nothing to her, for though she herself was of the same species they were nothing alike. One would lead and the other would follow. She chuckled as she moved closer to the lady, her voice low as she replied, the mocking laughter ringing with the words she spoke. "That's where you're wrong.. I'm leading here.. and you're the one padding along like a loyal little pet. I bet if your alpha asked you to beg you'd roll over and do as asked with no thought to your own self." She might do as her leader said, but that didn't mean she followed the orders to a 'T'. There was a point where Firefly would stop and go her own way if the rules became to strict or the game became dull. Right now the little lady from these strange hermit lands was giving her enough reason to stay, atleast until she decided the situation at hand was too much for her and she called in the backup.

Firefly had no reason to really harass the lady, but it was amusing enough to learn that the members so concerned about their booksmarts didn't seem to understand how the real world worked anymore. She wondered just where this pack would go in the end, obviously they'd just fade away and never be remembered if they kept this up. She grinned at the lady when she was pressed for more information, not really concerned on what Urma was thinking or wanting to know. She was just here to play her game and be on her way when the tides turned. "I thought I already told you? Nothing.. Nothing at all." Now, she wasn't so sure how smart these ones were if they couldn't even remember the simple words she'd spoken mere moments ago.

Messages In This Thread