Far from today
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:
Haha that's ok xD

IC:

Urma almost smiled. Oh she was the pup, was she? So she'd always been the smallest at everything. She'd always been the pup of her former pack, but now, although a new member, she didn't feel like a weakling or in some sort like this amusing cub. After all, she had seen enough and been through enough. And of course she was going to take orders from the Alphas. The thought of Pilot surfaced on the top of her mind and she tried to push it away. It wouldn't do well to think of him when she was supposed to keep a clear head. The thought of him would wind her up and impair her abilities of handling with the wolf, to an extent.

"I take it you don't take orders from your Alphas, assuming you belong to a pack in the first place. If I'm right that you do belong to one, I wouldn't want to know about the anarchy you come from," she retorted, strangely enraged that anyone could find anything wrong with her following her pack members. Her pack was all she had right now. And Pilot had helped her. If someone did something like that for you, could you just not try to return that favour, or at least show some gratitude? Probably if you were this Ember stranger you would know nothing about such feelings. Somehow Urma wasn't going to let this game of hers get too far. I wouldn't advise you to pick on the wolves in this pack. Compared to some, I at least know what to be grateful for." So maybe she was pushing it. But not going a bit further would mean really allowing this wolf to believe she could claim ownership over Urma.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread