Far from today
It delighed Firefly to no end that she'd gotten under the skin of the female before her but she knew her game was coming to an end and she sighed softly to herself. These type of games never lasted long enough before the mouse in the game . She rolled her eyes as the prissy words of the female before her as she grinned that wolfish grin. "Maybe my pack likes me the way I am..." she suggested as she placed one paw before the other and tossed her hair back dramaticly. Her wicked smile once more returning as she spoke softly. "Baby you don't even know who I am.." she stated as she flicked her tail back and forth softly, the amusement flickering in her eyes, knowing the lady before her wanted her gone more than anything. She'd give her that wish, but not before taunting the bitch a little more..

As Urma spoke of how fast Firefly had better leave before she made her the emerald eyed woman's eyes flashed as she bared her fangs to the pack member before her. Her voice was dripping with vemon as she mocked the lass one more time before giving up on the game. "I'd really like to see you try and make me go.. but I'd hate to be responsible for what's left of you..." She growled softly, the snarling grin still on her maw as she finished. "So I'll let you live.. atleast for today." She never really would have killed the bitch, but she would have marred her pretty little face a bit. With a sudden rush as though she was about to spring for the lady's throat she surged past her and disappeared into the bushes behind the member of Shadowed Sun.

She knew she had left the lady bewildered and alone with nothing but threats and her own thoughts. Firefly hoped that there was a shadow looming along every path the lady took on her way back through the lands. So tempted to follow after the fae and spook her even more yet Firefly had other things on her mind and other little bits of nothing to see to. She didn't play the little games too often but when she did she loved the bewildered world the prey was left in. Sometimes she wished she could hear what they were thinking after the day's end.

Messages In This Thread