they all say it
She had been knocked down but he helped her up, though she wasn’t entirely sure that he would have helped her up if he knew who she was. But it didn’t take him long to realize that it was her. He became sad about something and she thought it was because of her choices to stay with his son. Which irked her slightly but she didn’t lash out in anger like she could have or had done with her mother.

Her suspicions were confirmed when he asked why she stayed with Liam, despite his problems. ”Because, sir, I love him. And will despite all his issues. I’m not blind to his issues but I can see past them.” She begged with both her eyes and how she spoke for him to believe her, or at least drop the issue. She didn’t really want to try to argue with someone else about Liam.

He however continued and she hoped that he wouldn’t ask where his son was. But he thankfully didn’t and she knew that she couldn’t do and wouldn’t. ”I wouldn’t tell you if you asked me to, I hope you understand.” She was sorry about the pain that both he and his pack went through. ”I’m sorry about all the pain that he caused you, your mate, and your pack. I wish that it hadn’t happened.” She did see the movement of his hand to the piece of quartz. ”Is that a new necklace? Because its pretty cool.” It was an open invitation for him to tell her about it, if he wanted, and drop the conversation about Liam.

Messages In This Thread