[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]

(301)
<3

Eris is by Requiem!

The ash-colored woman stepped forward, and Eris saw in her blurring vision her eyes were nearly the same shade as her pelt, if not matching. Perhaps she might not have found such a trait enchanting were it not for the mushrooms and Discordia, but now she looked at the other canine with her jaw ajar, tips of her off-white teeth showing against the chestnut color of her false fur. The woman's words barely awoke Discordia from her revelry, though she forced herself to refocus on the woman with Eris's insistence. Narrowing her chartreuse eyes in effort to make them focus (and perhaps her ears, along with her eyes), the coyote listened.

Ohhh, she exhaled, slowly. I have no right to walk anywhere, sweetest one. No pack, no family, no life. Kill me if you must, I will not be missed, the woman said, bowing her head low. She did not want to die, but Discordia thought her existence meaningless anyway -- she was just a figment of someone's imagination, after all. Eris, however, would fight for her life, and the dark woman could wrest control from Discordia at any moment. The puppetmaster, however, saw the anger leaving the stone-colored wolf, and she saw fit to let Discordia continue, if only for the moment.

Then -- are you a ghost, come to take me? she asked, bluntly. Age chipped away at courtesies and politeness, and the elderly frequently engaged in such tactless questioning. At least, her mother had -- and her mother was the oldest thing to walk the planet, was she not? Discordia thought so, and lifted her paw to her muzzle to hide a smile with this thought: Kaena doesn't know she has an extra daughter, one named Discordia! You have no color left, is all.

<style>
#erisReqOpt {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisReqOpt p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisReqOpt p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#erisReqOpt .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisReqOpt .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisReqOpt b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisReqOpt u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisReqOpt b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisReqOpt b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisReqOpt b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread