[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]

Eris is by me!

Discordia was not a creature of logic, and she frowned, utterly confused. Eris balked at the woman's insults, but retained her position in the background, the puppetmaster yanking a string here or there, while the puppet danced its own little jig. Now, she mouthed words, taking up where Discordia was lost. I don't know that you're a ghost, she said, mimicking the other half's gravelly and low voice. You might be. But you might not be. I don't think ghosts even always know when they're ghosts. Reality was a funny and fickle thing, and it changed according to the hour, according to one's intoxication, according to one's garb or lack thereof -- perhaps Vesle would see things differently, with the help of these plants.

Color in color, Discordia said, taking up on Eris's cue. She lifted a little mushroom and pointed out the swirl of pale blue fire dancing along its stem and cap. They help you see the world differently, but if you like the way it looks, you like the way it looks, she said, smiling and eating the little mushroom herself, to illustrate its lack of poison. She swallowed and grinned again. There were more, squirrled away in her pockets and hidden in her robe, but that one had been refused -- perhaps another would be more acceptable.

<style>
#erisSie2 {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisSie2 p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisSie2 p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisSie2 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisSie2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisSie2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisSie2 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisSie2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisSie2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisSie2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread