New connections
[html]
Ilusion Lykoi

Word Count → 300+ :: She oves her brother :3 Sorry for the delay >.<. Ilusions is in Optime form and is wearing a brown fox fur coat

With a soft nod to herself she decided on heading to the stalls, surly Ares was unnerved by being locking in a stall and not being free like he was when they were traveling. As if on cue she heard a whinnied that surely was from her unruly stallion, he really hated being locked up. A soft chuckle came from the woman as she moved closer to the stable, she would let him out. And if he really wanted she would let him frolic in the snowy weather, though he hated it just as she did.

Her dazed thoughts broke as she heard a familiar voice, her name being called as arms wiggled around her frame into a loving hug. Her instincts told her to growl at the intruder but his scent made her thinking otherwise. Instead her ears fell from their superior stance as she melted in yet another one of her brother’s arms. Though she hated how he seemed to abandon speaking in the Spanish tongue of their mother but that was normal for around her for some reason.

Her tail waved happily as she brought her brother into another embrace after asking his question, now was not the time for talk but for sibling love. A smile played on her lips as she noticed just how close in height the two were, they were the smaller siblings of the family. Both with slender builds and a part of their heart that grew soft when around things other than their family, the odd balls.

”Toto querido, I missed you so much too. I hope Lumby and Ruddy have not been too harsh with my absence.” She cooed softly to her brother, smiling at their nicknames. ”I went back to our father to see if Lumby was there but instead I helped birth and raise our new siblings, they are so cute Toto. You would adore them.” She giggled lightly as she thought of the small children, she missed them already though she did not miss their father.

Ilusion embraced her brother once more she let his scent cover hers; she was always like this with her brothers. Overly affectionate and so soft, something that not many wolves saw. They always saw the feisty coyote in her but her brothers they were just her comfort blanket.

<style type="text/css">
.iluflamenco .space {width:330px; height:550px; float:right;}
.iluflamenco b {font-weight:bold; color:#84302d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.iluflamenco p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.iluflamenco p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.iluflamenco .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#84302d;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.iluflamenco p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iluflamenco {margin:0px auto; width:95%; min-width:500px; background-color:#37332f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vkiwn.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.iluflamenco .name {color:#84302d; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread