in the slipping of the sun
Imhotep was impressed to say the least the woman was very smart and able to under stand him clearly for the most part. She was also one who seemed to not fit in this wild northern world. He wondered what had brought her here and what had motivated her this day to do this. moving closer he looked at it and nodded.

"Zacatapayoli hmm I do show I loyal" He spoke as he looked at her arms. He would do all he could to prove to Salsola and those who saw him. He did not know about his girl and her hidden issues with Salsola but he had no hidden issues and he would honor those he served for by doing this. He moved towards the bush after he watched her tie off the second vine.

"how long I do?" He asked Rituals made him feel more at home from his point of view was get information and do it right. He would learn more about healing and he would become an asset to salsola something that would make who ever proud and would make him a good choice some day for a woman. The sand kissed man reached out for the thorn bush and gripped them. This pain was nothing compared to that of a whip.

He held a strand of vines and held it just right as he started to wrap the thorns around his fore arm. They slowly began to dig in as he flexed his arm a little allowing the thorns to dig in a bit. looking at the woman a bit. He reached for a second vine he began to wrap that one as well.

Messages In This Thread