in the slipping of the sun
[html]

(316)
OH GOD NORMAL SIZED POSTS

Tlantli is by me!

The golden-hued man seemed more than willing to engage this practice, so important to Salsola. There was no evidence of misgivings within him, either -- without hesitation, he stepped closer to inspect her arms and then toward the bush. For her part, Tlantli peered off into the distance, feigning disinterest in what the Associate was doing. Despite her supposed indifference, the yellow woman's carnelian eyes switched focus from the distance to the golden dog now and again, inspecting his progress through a sidelong glance.

The man spoke, and Tlantli considered his question a moment, tilting her head to the side in contemplation. She shrugged her wiry shoulders, and a lopsided smile now graced her tapered muzzle. As long as you can stand it, she said, rather simply. Or, as long as you want to. No time limit, the woman said. In my homeland, there were some with arms never unwrapped... but some of them, well. She again shrugged, twisting her head away to look south, in the direction of Eterne. Some die of infection, you see, so it is good idea to take them off after a day and clean the wounds.

A corpse is no good to you, no good to me, and no good to Salsola, right? she said, the fierce grin again showing on her muzzle as she turned to look at him again with these words. What is your name, and where do you come from? I am Tlantli Kimaris and I come from Eterne -- far south, far across the desert. The explanation was delivered simply, tinged as it was by her thick accent, but not without pride. If there was but one mortal sin Tlantli engaged in, it was pride -- pride for her homeland. The flaxen woman was not particularly arrogant where her own skills and talents were concerned, but she would elevate Eterne in the highest at every opportunity.

<style>
#tlaSiePose {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlaSiePose p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlaSiePose p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#tlaSiePose .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlaSiePose .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlaSiePose b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlaSiePose u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlaSiePose b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlaSiePose b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlaSiePose b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread