in the slipping of the sun
Imhotep looked at the vines as he flexed his arm. He watched as they worked there way into his flesh and he sorta smiled. So this is what Salsola wanted? Blood they wanted their people to bleed for them. though to the man of many gods this thought also came as something strange though maybe it was ment more as a metaphor.

"I no do stupid thing, no get sick" He spoke as he nodded making sure both were secure. "I want help heal those in Salsola so I learn more i hope tend to wounds and be useful." he spoke. If he would only slow down he could make clear sentences that those around him would be able to understand.

"Imhotep Aabt. I come from Egypt." He spoke clearly as he smiled. He had pride for his homeland but he also had no real ties he had been nothing there. to most here who he spoke to he had been a farmer though that was a lie. He never wanted to live his past again. "Eterne is that like here?" He asked he didn't want her to think him nosy though since both were bleeding together then he might as well try to make conversation and work on making sure he obeyed the social norms.

Messages In This Thread