in the slipping of the sun
[html]

Word Count :: Borgata Coatl Slave Quarters Crap start no muse

Being here was so primal and it was weird things that his society had shunned for they were beyond being merely dogs. Imhotep looked at her and she spoke to him and she gave him what he thought was a compliment and Imhotep couldn't help but wag his tail. He was happy that he was doing something right.

they both seemed to be weighted with an accent something that was much harder to break then a language. You could force a slave to speak english but forcing one to lose its accent was something else. That was my the last owner he had never allowed him to speak. He looked at her and nodded.

His home he could talk about the land he loved the most. He thoght for a moment as he went to speak then forced himself to stop. Arabic, though in travels ma..many say no speak curse He spoke.

Imhotep looked at her and then knelt down. When he was on the boat over here he had seen some maps. he drew in the snow this blob. We here he spoke as he looked at her. he then made some space and drew england where he had been. England bad place He spoke drawing some more blobs Europe, then Africa Egypt here I here middle of country." He spoke looking at her.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread