in the slipping of the sun
[html]

Word Count ::

Imhotep had to admit he was a simple mind easy to please and easy to make happy. The woman had praised him in a sense and he could feel his tail wag ever slightly at the thought that he had some form of skill that could help them. He had to admit though this was all he really knew or could draw. Not very good and I saw map once so that how I know this. It was the truth he didn't know much else and he wasn't sure wap drawing was for him.

I don't know if I could i've been so many lands He spoke most of which he had been on transports where he couldn't see out side. Packed with others the stench from them inside was enough to make it hard to smell what was out side. I doubt I ever go back anyhow. Long journey I'm aging and well here is good enough. He spoke looking at her.

He didn't have much on his mind, he stood up dusting off his legs. He looked at her as she asked another question. I traveled to England very errr nose up society. They said my language had no place. He spoke looking at her he was trying to form his words trying his best to never allow the old life to mix with this one. He was something here he wanted to remain something. they tried to ed.. educate me beat me till I spoke what they spoke He said hoping she'd get it.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread