tale upon a manor wall
[html]
Lyrics are from Green Day, image from here. Table is made by Zero/Barrett. Pure sex. Yes.

<3 Yay, postings!

no one ever died for my sins
at least the ones i got away with

He was sure Talitha wouldn't have believed that anyone came to look at her faded artwork these days; she had always been stubborn and wallowing in low esteem for her de le Poer self, though she knew her talents were good enough to tantalize the eyes. This blue-eyed creature wouldn't have been able to penetrate her disgust in herself, but Priest appreciated that his mother's work went noticed, though he cared little about the woman herself.

Priest's red eyes focused on the crucifix that hung around the man's chest, the corner of one lip twitching upward in approval. The pendant that hung around his own neck was similar, though it depicted a Saint rather than the God's Child himself; the medallion of Saint Christopher had been his mother's most prized possession, a gift given by her father and now given to him. He considered making a mention of the crucifix, but his attention was twisted away by talk of Sa'adat. A grunt escaped him as the question was posed, his lupus shoulders shrugging upwards.

Yeah. Sa'adat, she's a peach. Makes tea, makes things with her hands. Mother took her away with us, but I think she missed it here. A lot. Spent a lot of time babbling about Enkiel. He grimaced at the thought of it, his nursemaid in love with someone he couldn't completely remember. She came back to live with him, I think.

His haunches came down on the ground and he let his eyes close before puffing out, I'm Priest. Priest de le Poer. Who are you? The nature of the question was considerate enough, but Priest lacked a sense of subserviance to others who found themselves unlucky enough to bear his name.

<style>
.zero-priest p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; }
.zero-priest p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Astloch', cursive;}
.zero-priest b {color:#D92F01; font-family:verdana,sans-serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.zero-priest b:before{content:open-quote;}
.zero-priest b:after{content:close-quote;}
.zero-priest {font-family: georgia,serif; color:#FC7B05; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5bKsN.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.zero-priest-ext{background-color:#9E2D07; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.zero-priest .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#9E2D07;line-height:12px;}
.zero-priest-div{font-family: 'Sorts Mill Goudy', times, serif;text-align:center;color:#010101;font-size:25px;font-weight:bold;padding-top:12px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread