tale upon a manor wall
[html]
Lyrics are from Green Day, image from here. Table is made by Zero/Barrett. Pure sex. Yes.

<3 Yay, postings!

no one ever died for my sins
at least the ones i got away with

He could sympathize, if he cared to, that someone else in his family held the talent for artistic works, but he lacked the care to do so. He didn't want some fancy skill if it meant he lacked in useful ones. Talitha was no warrior, she was barely even capable of surviving. Priest refused to be the same; he would be a fighter, he would have skill in something that could fuel his life. Not something that fueled his lacking soul.

The medallion was mentioned briefly, the question of its place as a Saint weighing on the mind of the de le Poer. Talitha had told him of Saint Christopher, but he hadn't paid much attention. "Saint Christopher. I think he protects traveling people. I don't know why mother didn't take it with her, she was leaving," he mumbled, pawing at the dirt beneath one coffee-colored foot and shaking his head; his ears flopped to the side with the gesture, a bit foolishly.

Enkiel. This man knew Enkiel, when Priest did not, and the boy was somewhat jealous. Sa'adat had spoken of the jackal, the one she was so fond of. Enkiel. A healer. Another one of the people who couldn't be useful killing things, but at least he was useful in other ways. He protected the coyotes from death. Enkiel was a prized possession to the pack, something that Priest knew Talitha never could be, nor Sa'adat.

"What a name. Does it mean anything? Mine means I'm part of Inferni." It wasn't really true, but he didn't know any better; de le Poer was a name that rang out within the skull-lined borders, and he was proud to hold it, even if he would never know many of the ancestors who gave the name a reason to shine.

<style>
.zero-priest p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; }
.zero-priest p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Astloch', cursive;}
.zero-priest b {color:#D92F01; font-family:verdana,sans-serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.zero-priest b:before{content:open-quote;}
.zero-priest b:after{content:close-quote;}
.zero-priest {font-family: georgia,serif; color:#FC7B05; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5bKsN.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.zero-priest-ext{background-color:#9E2D07; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.zero-priest .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#9E2D07;line-height:12px;}
.zero-priest-div{font-family: 'Sorts Mill Goudy', times, serif;text-align:center;color:#010101;font-size:25px;font-weight:bold;padding-top:12px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread