[J]My Blade, My Blood and My Honour
[html]
OOC We can keep going if you want or close this up, either way Big Grin +300

It was true that Jazper was normally a little more resolved, but having met the little girl before he was drawn to her. There was just something about little pups that made his heart gush. At Regner’s greeting he stood tall for a moment, his tail and ears perking up in a comfortable but dominant way, knowing Reg to be more of a formal old man in their previous meeting. It’s good to see you too Regner. He hardly got the words out of his mouth before The little matching girl took a bow and then broke out into puppy gibberish which the large alpha simply could not decipher for the life of him, be he smiled and listened non the less, she would learn to speak well enough in time and she knew how to be polite enough so no one would dare harm the little one.

As she started licking his jaws and Regner’s deep voice began to speak the father was torn between playing and his leader duties. He was a strong man in body and soul but everyone in the pack knew that he was a softie in one way or another. However, regardless of how much he wished to allow the pup her happiness he raised his head fully, his chest extending and shoulder rolling back into his full height. In his halfling form no one could dispute that he could handle himself and a pack with his strength, but his posture was not meant to be taken as unfriendly, but as a formality.

His ears perked forward listening intently while he spoke of their last meeting where Jazper had explained Casa, his home, and their goal to keep peace and safety to all who looked for it. Adelle’s coughing fit was something he had experienced before and had taken note of in their last meeting in the city. A worried eye wandered to her instinct wanting to comfort her as her Grandfather did, but it was not his place. The large dog continued, confirming what Jazper knew, the girl clearly was ill and would do better in a warm home. Before the old man could speak the warrior knew what was coming and had already decided in his mind to welcome the two with open arms. Your skills in healing are much needed in Casa as most of my members only hold basic medical skills. Looking down to the girl he added, You’re family is strong and she has a sharp mind, I have no doubt that she will grow into a wonderful young lady under your guidance and we will offer her a mentor in a couple of months to assist her growth. Smiling he motioned for the two to follow him into the pack, Please, let’s get you two out of the snow.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-oo7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977150; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #462d17; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-oo7 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#765035; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/5l3v41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 375px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bea38b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread