Unwanted, unneeded
[html]
omfg I'm so done with huge posts cx

Isabella sighed as she peered one last time at the fur pelt. It was nice but she had not earned the privilege of taking it from the shed. While she had dropped off the incense, it was not an equal exchange in any way, shape, or form. It would have to be placed back in its place on the shelf and left behind. Perhaps if she brought in something bigger, better, she could meet the value of the pelt. For now, it was not hers to take. She would return it after this little chat with the fallen woman. Isabella nodded at Tlantli, though she added a light roll of the shoulders in a shrug. "It isn't an equal exchange. I will return it." There was little to add, for it was plain that incense was not the worth of a warm, thick pelt. "Perhaps the next time I come I will provide something worthy of it. After all, it is not a necessity that can be overlooked easily." Isabella waved her hand, dismissing the notion lightly.

Curiously, she listened to the vague descriptions that Tlantli offered her of the journey she had undertaken. It was nothing dramatic, nor was it unknown to the woman. She had heard of plenty of spiritual journeys. Rarely, far northern dogs and wolves would come to trade in the derelict city and tell tales of their shamans and spirit journeys. Some of those rare stories told of a journey of the mind. Perhaps they were similar in nature? However, Tlantli said it may have been a disease. Isabella furrowed her forehead slightly at the suggestion, not knowing of any diseases that could cause the mind to shift from the body. She did not pry though, for lies had a reason here in this place. Tlantli preferred not to reveal the truth and Isabella found herself not caring one way or the other. "Of course. A mind that does not relax now and again will break just as fast, if not faster, than a weary mind." That was why the mind was so powerful, but so very weak.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread