Unwanted, unneeded
[html]

(--)
That is fine, neither do I. 8D 8D 8D <3

Tlantli is by Alaine!

The coyote considered her companion gravely, nodding her continued agreement. I am thankful every day my mind was only... what do you say, sprained, maybe? The flaxen canine struggled to find the correct words, shrugging and continuing when she figured her meaning was made. Some are not so lucky and their mind breaks, just like bones. But I am stronger now, I think, the hybrid said, listening with piqued interest as her mottled companion spoke on something that had occurred to Tlantli. Her maw showed a broad grin, and the hybrid nodded, pleased with this one's cleverness. No wonder Salsola had taken her on; one with a mind sharp as this certainly provided an asset to the pack.

You speak truth, the coyote said, bowing her head to show her understanding of the concept. I think it is this principle on which Salsola operates -- at least, it was, she said, her voice and face growing ponderous. We do not attack, we do not seek to make trouble, and for many months, there was quiet. None knew of us, and so none saw us as a threat. The rest of it, unsaid -- Salsola was indeed now seen as a threat. This was apparent in the treatment they'd received with the first few days of the new year and the attacks they'd suffered. There was more than one pack scent amongst the attackers' smell.

<style>
#tlantliAlaine {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlantliAlaine p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlantliAlaine p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#tlantliAlaine .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlantliAlaine .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlantliAlaine b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlantliAlaine u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlantliAlaine b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliAlaine b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliAlaine b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread