Unwanted, unneeded
[html]

hehehe good to know no one understand you xD

Isabella gave a single curt nod of the head at Tlantli. "What does not kill us makes us stronger." It was a common cliche, but it was one well suited to the situation. Isabella firmly believed in it herself. She had killed a man with her own hands and was the stronger for it. Men would not dare bother her nor would they dare think themselves her masters. Few deserved that title. Sirius was one of few, but he truly held the noose over her head if she was not terribly careful. But, at this point, she was sure she could act the way she wanted to, to a degree, and find herself not looking over her shoulder in fear.

The woman shook her head slightly at the woman's unspoken assumption. "I was not here before Salsola, though I'm sure it was always a threat. But I think now more people see the threat. After all, petit poisson deviendra grand. Small things grow to be bigger." The proverb may have been in French, but it's meaning existed in all languages. Salsola had grown larger and the pack's presence had increased. Ergo, the threat of the pack rose with it as it grew. "Salsola can not go back into nonexistence." Isabella paused here though, thinking slightly for a moment. Before the silence could drag on, she gave a crooked smile to the other woman. "Perhaps it can be a snake? But one unknown to all on whether or not it is lethally venomous. Salsola can either be a king snake or a coral snake." Either way, no one would touch the pack for fear of a deadly bite.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread