Unwanted, unneeded
[html]

Men could join with men? Women with women? It was logical and the gypsy woman had nothing against it in the least. But it was not something she could comprehend on a personal level. So, Isabella could only truly offer a shrug to the woman's question. "I don't know. It's not something that I understand. I don't think I'll experience anything of the like." Isabella was realistic. She understood love to a certain extent, though it was often only toward family, toward blood relatives. Love toward an unrelated soul was something she did not understand, having never experienced. The only thing other than herself and her family that she had ever loved was the horse she now called her own. "Perhaps they offer each other a slew of things, though I don't quite know what." Again, she rolled her shoulders.

Returning the sly smile, Isabella thought herself fortunate to receive that verdict from the other woman. "How would we live if we weren't useful?" she countered, though she was certainly glad to have Tlantli decide she was useful. "Life must be very dull for those too stupid to find something valuable to do with themselves." Perhaps that was why Salsola kept slaves; creatures too stupid, or low in value, that could be put to some serviceable work for the greater good. A slave would be a good thing to have, especially when one could not worry about more mundane things. "I believe worthy members will come as they have before. If the unworthy come.. well, I think we have an institution as a solution for their unworthiness."

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread