when the cowboy's away...
[html]
Holycrap so short. ;__;

The sight of the chestnut horse approaching was a positive one to Wayne, who saw her for who she was: a gentle, nurturing mother with a sweet and obedient disposition. She’d been easy to break and remained the horse he considered when it came to giving others lessons. He failed to look at her from an outsider’s perspective—a perspective that saw her as a very, very huge beast lumbering toward them.

The Labrador mongrel blinked when the smaller wolf stepped slightly behind him, as if to protect himself from Fern. He considered it funny until he recognized the height difference between her and Sebastian, and he wondered if he should reconsider. Duke might fit him more size-wise, a small stallion for a small rider, but Dixie likely had him now and it would be best for the owner of the beast to be present for this.

Glancing over his shoulder at the redhead, Wayne listened to his hesitation and doubts. He finally smiled and shifted, reaching over to place his hand on the male’s shoulder. He gave it a little thump as he moved toward Fern, making a show of his ease around the giant creature. I won’t let anythin’ happen to ya, he promised, beckoning him to come over. C’mere, I’ll help you up. That would have to be how they did it; he considered it wouldn’t be too hard to lift the lithe wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.wayyan b {font-weight:bold; color:#b67344; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d0e03; }
.wayyan p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wayyan {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#563c2c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WHd6L.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac7958; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wayyan p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wayyan p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread