when the cowboy's away...
[html]
Your posts make me choke on drinks. xD Anyway, a ton of PP so kick me if you want me to change it. Didn't know how else to continue, haha. Also, do you wanna start wrapping up anytime soon, or continue for a while?

Sebastian was stiff as a board as he stepped forward, his golden eyes squeezed shut as he braced himself for the inevitable. The Labrador cross sighed, wishing that he could do something to make the man relax; Fern would be able to pick up on the nervous energy, and while he trusted her, it might still make her uncomfortable. Instead of fussing any more over the shorter male, he grabbed him and lifted him with a grunt, nearly losing it when he realized Seb wouldn’t be as easy to pick up and swing around as Dixie, who was still almost a foot shorter than the Italian.

Wayne didn’t drop his pack mate, however, and managed instead to lift him and push him to scramble onto Fern’s bare back. It might have been easier if she were wearing a saddle or something, but he doubted they were going to progress very much other than getting the ginger-furred male used to seating a horse. The cowboy did attach a lead to the chestnut mare’s halter to guide her, however, but he continued to stand with one hand on Sebastian’s leg to calm him and show him he’d be there if he fell.

The Rispetto shot him a smile. I’m not gonna make you do anythin’ but hang on while she walks, all right, bud? He waited for a response—whether it was screaming or grim acceptance of this fate—and drew away, walking Fern at a snail’s pace.

<style type="text/css">
.wayyan b {font-weight:bold; color:#b67344; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d0e03; }
.wayyan p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wayyan {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#563c2c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WHd6L.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac7958; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wayyan p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wayyan p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread