soak up pleasantries
[html]
Invdegesv

Bah, I had this all typed up and then my computer froze ;< <33

Ulilohi was still in awe of the buzz in this place. At times it filled with such vigorous activity, she could only marvel at its greatness. She had followed her father around as a small child, and he had liked trade with the various traveling wolves that stopped by the Great Tribe. She knew little of this world, but her inner child was still very much fascinated with the bustle and ongoings. Her satchel looked as if it might burst open, and in it were many more small pouches. Perhaps she could acquire some more trinkets and items in exchange for her gadgets and ornaments. Perhaps someone would be willing to trade her a weapon, even, if they saw her items as valuable enough? She had her spear, but it was old and there were so many exciting things to look at and play with. Even if she would not be allowed to train with it, she could store it until she did. Vigilante and Savina could not hold their thumb on their warriors forever, could they?

She turned after having studied a row of pelts, laid out in front of a merchant's booth. There was a shagginess she had seen before, and with a broad smile she lifted a hand and swaggered over to him, calling out his name. "Hey, Barrett!" They had met several times since their odd encounter at the spring, and she found himself growing fond of this very peculiar friend of hers. The young female by his side, she did not know, but she greeted them both graciously once close enough to comfortably do so. The great female gave a short bow of her upper body and then reached out for a hug from the male. She could not be shy towards him after having encountered those mushrooms. "Unalihelitseti, friend.". He smelled the same as always, and her eyes moved to the stuff they carried. Her eyes rested on Barrett and his friend equally, inviting them both to answer her inquiry. "You here for the trade?" She patted her own satchel, indicating that she was, in fact, here for the trade.

WC: #356
<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread