soak up pleasantries
[html]
Invdegesv

<3

Ulilohi mirrored the face of the other female as Barrett excused himself to go off and do... Barrett things. While Ulilohi had met him a couple of times since their first encounter, she had not really expected him to go off on his own now that they first ran into each other here, but perhaps it had something to do with his friend here. It mattered little: Ulilohi was hardly possessive about her conquests, although she did consider Barrett a friend, so it was still somewhat disappointing that he would not stay even for a quick chat.

Her attention quickly shifted from watching Barret's behind when the other female asked her a question, and Ulilohi snapped out of it. The girl was tiny, she noticed, before answering her question. Then again, most females were dwarfed by Ulilohi's size. "I am looking for a new spear, perhaps some wristguards if anyone makes them. But mostly just to supplement my collection of ornaments," she said, one hand reaching to touch an intricate beaded dream catcher that hung in her mane, just behind one ear. Its long dyed leather strings twisted around some of her braids at random, creating the illusion that it was somehow woven into her mane. Still, there was always room for more, or so she wanted to believe in order to justify her incessant collection of beads and beautiful stones. "And yourself?" Her low voice slurred hoarsely over consonants that were not as familiar to her, and some vowels were off-beat, even if they were not. The brown female smiled.

WC: #261
<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread