[joining] marching on
afternoon time, he is in lupus form. c: i.. think i needed to add this data..? i wasn't sure if i should add it now or via pm if he would be accepted. ^^;

Desired Tier: Either could fit, so no huge preference ooc. (courtier would probably fit the most, but Trent would icly love to think he could be a knight so he'd gladly accept that too c: )
Canine NPC: None
Non-Canine NPC: None

[html]

Trent's forms hadn't worked out well for him ever since his first change. He was hoping that it would get better over time, but so far it was a big disappointment. He had not been very social since meeting with Alder, but that had only driven his determination to find a proper home. The coywolf had decided that he would seek acceptance into Alder's home, and although he felt frightened upon approaching Cour des Miracles' borders, he knew that he needed to pull through with this. He did not want to end up some mangled body, luperci or not, starved and lying in the snow somewhere. Nobody would care, and maybe someone'd eat him. He didn't want to be eaten, if he had any say in things.

The two-year-old halted when the thick scent of wolf first entered his nostrils, feeling a shiver run down his spine in anxiety. He hadn't dared approach any other pack borders so far, and he had given up searching for the grey-and-black man's scent days ago (and had probably been too chicken to approach his pack's borders if he'd found it, anyway), but this was Alder's home. Alder had been such a sweet character that Trent hoped the rest of his pack would be much the same.

Nervosity ruled the coyote-wolf's mind as he halted, in his simplest, purest birth-form, and he lowered his body closer to the ground, tail tucked between his legs and head drooped appropriately in submission. There was no doubt in the world that Trent accepted whoever came to greet him as his superior.

After a moment of nervous silence while he waited, Trent rose his nose into the air and let out a howl. He knew that it'd been appropriate enough at his old home for visitors or newcomers to howl; how would anyone know that someone had come to visit, after all? But he did not know of the rules here. He liked to think that things were much the same as they'd been in his old home, but so far, almost nothing seemed to be much the same. After his call died down, Trent lowered his head again, waiting in appropriate submission on quivering legs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread