i mean to say (joining)
[html]

My one regret in all of this is never being with you.
With me? You mean to say... sex?
I mean to say.

Sunshine. He lifted his slender muzzle to the sky and allowed the warmth and light to kiss his features, turning the shadowed chocolate into sienna, running into Indian red along his face. His eyes drank their fill of the early afternoon brilliance, turning from aquamarine to the clearest blue imaginable, reflecting the vividness of the sky. Tam inhaled deeply and then exhaled, a smile dressing his handsomely crafted features as he lowered his face from the sky, breathing in the smell of sun-warmed grasses and dry, dry dirt. Quietly and with his usual expression of gentlemanly kindliness worn fittingly on his visage, Tam made his way to an approximate border and simply stopped.

He stood, rooted to the spot, with a rigidity of posture that suggested any laxness in his personality would be hard to find. His tail was carefully neutral and his ears were pressed genteelly against his head, and his eyes were downcast; nonthreatening, nondescript, and utterly polite, Tam quietly waited to be noticed.

Tam's wish for a pack was sudden and unexplainable. He had been a loner for much of his life, after leaving the nest of his family, traveling to and fro as a roving medic. He didn't really have friends... he had acquaintances. He politely explained the services he was able to offer to anybody who would listen, did what he was bid to, and then left with a smile and a bow and a flourish of his brown-and-white tail. Tam wasn't restless, per se, but rather hadn't found anything that would incline him to stay for overly long. Perhaps, this time, he would find his home — his heart, even, for home was where the heart is he'd always heard. Tam canted his head at the thought, but beyond that, not a muscle did the wolf move as he waited in the warm sunlight for the next chapter of his less than fearsome adventures to begin.

1. Character Name: Riverlethe Tam

2. Character Birthdate: April 16, 2006

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular

4. Species: N/A

5. Gender: Male

6. Your e-mail: verbalklepto@gmail.com

7. A secondary form of contact: blucrayawn (aim)

8. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Affiliate button

[/html]

Messages In This Thread