Exchange
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley seemed uncertain, but grateful. He answered the direct question meekly and said nothing else. A rather excellent poker face took away all of Hadley's expression, giving him a blank look. Well, that wouldn't do. It wouldn't do at all.

Sebastian put a hand on Hadley's shoulder and squeezed gently, comforting him. "Hadley," he began earnestly, dropping the hand. "I want you to know that I'm not like her. I won't hurt you, or force you to do anything you don't want, or anything like that. For all intents and purposes, you're free." Sebastian smiled softly at the muscular wolfdog, willing him to believe Sebastian's sincerity. "All I ask is that you accompany me to Casa di Cavalieri. I want to make sure that you can regain your life before her. I want to help you."

It was a nice speech, hopefully one that Hadley would be capable of taking in and understanding fully. Sebastian wouldn't be too shocked if the huge hybrid keeled over from shock. At least he was sitting down. It was taking every piece of self-control Sebastian possessed to not immediately jump up and hug the hybrid until he couldn't breathe. Sebastian was feeling distinctly pleased with himself.

Sebastian
<style>
.artseb .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.artseb-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#8738B7; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.artseb p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.artseb b {color:#8738B7; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.artseb {background-color:#0A0522; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... astian.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6D02B0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.artseb-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.artseb .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread