Exchange
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley's emotionless facade fell away, letting him reveal the relief he felt. He even let out a small smile. The Italian was tempted to pick up his bow and shoot Amy down before she reached the end of the street. He restrained himself though, soothed by Hadley's smile and rumbled words. After hearing them, the artisan grinned broadly and threw his leg over Hadley's waist, straddling him as he sat. He embraced Hadley warmly, strongly, squeezing as powerfully as his lean arms would allow.

He released the hybrid after several seconds, still wearing the broad grin. "I'm happy to have the chance to help you." The grin became somewhat sheepish.

"And I was wondering..." Sebastian paused for a moment, choosing the right words. "Did you... enjoy our night together?" he asked bluntly, somewhat shyly. He was curious. True, he already had a friend with benefits in Jazper, but having another never hurt. Besides, Jazper wanted it to be a secret, and he was always so busy. Plus, he never let Sebastian get loud during sex in case someone heard them.

Sebastian
<style>
.artseb .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.artseb-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#8738B7; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.artseb p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.artseb b {color:#8738B7; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.artseb {background-color:#0A0522; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... astian.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6D02B0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.artseb-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.artseb .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread