the sting of the whip on my shoulder
Imhotep would not consider himself a hard man but he wasn't sure how one was to treat a slave in Salsola. As a medic though he wanted to see how bad off he was. Though he knew that he could not set anything right he still could ease the pain in trade with the male for kindness. Imhotep had been here once not here but in the situation. he was a slave to his father that was a hard thing and here this man was a proud man by the looks of it and he was nothing here.

He moved closer to the man they called goliath. he wasn't sure why. Like this he was large but most were large when compared to the desert man. He stopped as he looked at the male. "Odessa came by but I wanted to see you for myself." He made the male seem like a show for them.

Though that was what he was to most was he not? a tool another object for someone to own. He wished that he held a rank that would allow the man to be his. He would treat him as well as he could. Though he wondered home much kindness was allowed. None for those back home.

"I want to check your tongue." He said. "I have herbs that dull pain and things to help heal the wound." He spoke slowly not because he thought the male was dumb but it was the best way for him to speak clear unbroken sentences. Though his accent was something he could not help. He figured the man would think he was degrading him. That didn't matter he was a slave degrading or not Imhotep was trying.

He looked at the male "You strong?" he asked looking for a nod or something. "Lots of work. You help me when needed when you better. I have lots heavy work." he spoke. More broken because he was not thinking about what he was saying.

Messages In This Thread