Contemplation
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 332

Neela's ear twitched as she heard somebody approaching and she turned her head in place, catching sight of the approaching male. Neela recognised the male fairly quickly and gave him a toothy smile in greeting, her eyes glowing orange in the faint firelight carrying over from the festival, "Namaste Saul, it's good to see you."

Neela relaxed back against her tree as Saul took his own seat, suddenly letting out a snort as something occurred to her, "Heh, me, you, late at night and by a river. We seem to be making a habit of this." Neela let out an amused snort and resumed her stargazing for a few seconds before Saul spoke, bringing her back down to earth. "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine. Had a… disagreement shall we say with the dog that attacked Kiara." Neela let out an angry snort, "Stupid thing was still hanging around our borders."

The wound was old and already healed, as much as it would, but still Neela humoured the younger male and offered her arm out when Saul reached forwards, letting him take hold of it. "Doesn’t hurt much anymore now the bleedings stopped and my stomach stopped hurting at all a few days ago." Neela pursed her lips, not mentioning the small, ropey scars that resided just beneath her stomach fur. The bitch had been trying to mark her and Neela didn’t want to acknowledge that she had succeeded somewhat; while the marks weren't visible they were still there.

Deciding to make some small talk to pass the time while Saul examined her till he was happy Neela spoke again, "So, how's things back in Ichika? Been in Halifax for a week or two an haven’t had much news." As much as Neela had enjoyed getting out of the pack lands a bit to explore she was starting to get a little homesick; likely the festival would keep her entertained for a week or so more before she started to head home.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread