Millions of years, where it all began
[html]

I have no idea what's going on anymore, and I suppose Sky is not replying; I PMed her about this thread and I haven't gotten a response, so, on with the thread. \: If possible, let's wrap this the hell up. Sorry it was made to be such a clusterfuck D:

Tlantli

The din of battle was all around her -- the flaxen-haired coyote would have thought they were fighting hundreds, with hundreds of Salsolians on their side, as well. The pale woman's charge missed her opponent, and she disappeared into the fray, finding herself in the midst of the fighting canines. A brownish shape flashed before her, and she identified it as Salvia only after a moment, darting after the woman. Tlantli's red eyes watched as the blonde woman rushed for her smaller opponent, and the yellow coyote followed suit soon after, her lithe form still bleeding and reddened from various spots. Her razor-sharp teeth showed clear against the dark of her lips.

Miqui

The brown coyote stooped for another handful of rocks, picking over them without choosiness on his part. When he rose, however, he found the small tan coyote charging forward, straight toward him. The man dropped his handful of rocks and squared his shoulders, planting his feet far apart and hunkering down. Growling ferociously, the dusky man planted one of his hands in the dirt before him. Miqui looked more a linebacker than a coyote, though even for a coy-wolf, he was small. Even so, he was ready to catch her and pitch her back and away from the horses, if need be -- he would not abandon his post of protecting the barn.

<style>
#sieSimple .charHeader {
font-size:18px;
letter-spacing:-1px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
border-bottom:1px solid #000000;
padding-bottom:6px;
text-align:center;
width:65%;
margin:0 auto;
}
#sieSimple {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px; }
#sieSimple p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#sieSimple .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#sieSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sieSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sieSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread