In days of revolt I too, carried a torch. (AW)
[html]

SARCOPHILOUS
OOC- Don't worry! Everyone has stuff to do ^^ and your post is just fine Smile Mine will easily be worse!

Sarc continued to swat away the pest that so joyously taunted him. For a bird named to mean Thought, the creature seemed to have very little. The brute barked with his enamels unsheathed, and Huginn cackled as he flew up into a nearby branch. Sarc immediately remembered the female before him, only to observe that she had taken humour from the little show him and his companion had put on. Sarc smiled with a silent laugh, brushing back some tangled locks that had been thrown over his face while the crow had come at him. His spine was hunched, and he corrected his posture as he approached the coywolf before him, eying her with a strange and childish attraction that he soon attempted to ignore. "I think it is they who are more fond of keeping us around". Sarc grinned a little wider, as Huginn flew over to his shoulder and playfully pecked at the bone jewellery from his ears.

"They may be feather brains", Sarc spoke as he scratched the underside of the petite monster's beak, "but easily good friends to have." The bird began to make audible gestures of pleasure, before attempting to belt out words he had learned from his luperci friend. "Fuck! Fuck!" Sarc chuckled to himself temporarily, before feeling the need to give her an apologetic look for the crow's behaviour. It wasn't often than crows learned to speak, especially without having positive reinforcement for doing so. Sarc never had the desire to teach the creature to say anything; he was obnoxious enough as it is. In the end though, he had picked up a little more than Sarc had hoped for.

"My name is Sarcophilous. My apologies for not introducing myself, and for perhaps frightening you with my... featherbrained companion..." He stood in place, hesitant to approach much further. Socializing in general had never been a strong suit, and after being in solitude for so long it was difficult for Sarc to approach anyone, much less a female.

Hear the mourners-The earth is gasping for air. Sneering at this thoughtless ravage- If we don't wake we'll massacre ourselves.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread