Can you feel the beat?
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 0

The collie woman continued to play at first, the whistling of the flute making the child in her arms excited and wiggly. She also giggled and tried to get out of her mother's strong grip, but this was not happening. When the woman stopped to finally speak to them, Panda held a smile on her maw. When she spoke of how the child liked the sounds, Panda chuckled heartily. "She is a child of music, this is for sure. Her father and I also play instruments and she's always wanting to get all up in the action." spoke Panda with a nod of her head before she motioned back towards Venom, to show the collie woman that the whole family was here at the festival. Venom continued to watch from a distance. He did want to meet the woman, but he was also slightly shy, especially when there were big group of other Luperci around, watching him converse with someone rather than just him standing his ground.

When the collie woman said her name, and where she had come from, Panda nodded and smiled to her again. "I'm Panda, and this little girl here is Lillith. That man over there is Venom. We are all from the north as well, for we live in the mountain caves of Anathema." spoke the Corson of the pack. "I actually came here to see if there were any supplies I could use. I think I see a drum set though, over there, and I've been thinking hard about it, since I'm unsure of if I would be able to get it home easily." spoke Panda, nodding back at one of the stands that had a nice drumset sitting behind it with the pieces of it scattered along the ground rather than put together. That did not matter though, because Panda knew very well how to assemble a drumset.

"What are you doing here, ya' know, besides playing the flute." asked the woman, a friendly smile still on her face as she looked at the woman, and Lillith finally calmed back down in her arms. Panda would have put the pup down a long time ago if the whole 'running off' thing was not an issue. Plus, with there being so many luperci here, Lillith could easily get snatched up, and that was not what Panda wanted. Not at all.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Panda p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread