Into the woods [aw]
[html]

OOC

Terra stopped what she was doing as Augustus approached, the smell of the new pack on his fur. He set about disciplining the pup, something that brought a small smile to his face. She was sure he was just as inexperienced with pups as she was, moving only on instinct. She stiffened as he growled at her. Terra wasn't a threat. She would never harm a puppy, yet he acted like she was doing exactly that. You honestly think I would harm her? Her words were a snarl. So this is the thanks I get for the help I gave you. Fine. Terra turned, giving the pup a couple licks before nudging the pup towards the pack member. Anger burned through her, turning her normally bright eyes into a storm.

She stood there, hackles raised, challenging Augustus to do something that proved he wasn't turning against her. Terra knew now that they turned her away because she was part coyote, a fact that she had always been proud of. Terra had turned from Inferni because she mocked their brutality and found it ridiculous to put so much emphasize on one's heritage, believing that it needed to be earned, by skill and trick. Yet those she had trusted turned against her, simply because of what she was. The worst part was that Terra had believed they had accepted her once.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread