For the seeker who found the purest of hearts
[html]
[/html] Tayui heard her voice echo across the snow and the trees. It faded out quickly, but Eris responded with the quickness and precision of the crack of a whip. When the black hybrid turned, her eyes were already bright with anger and she was snarling. Eris was quick to state the obvious and then demand the unthinkable. Indeed, Tayui was not supposed to be here. As a former member, she shouldn't be coming near this hellhole. But she was not going to simply turn around and let Eris get away with what she had done. She had finally mustered up the courage to come here and had even found a way to balance her revenge with a real cause. Even if she died here tonight, she had hope that the Sequoians might be able to do something good. She didn't want their memory of her to be one of simple confusion.

Eris advanced toward Tayui quickly and snapped at her. Tayui flinched, but didn't back down. Even though she didn't feel very dominate (and certainly, she wasn't) she didn't want to cower. She hadn't cowered in years and she wouldn't do it again: especially not to the murderer of her daughter.

"I'm not going to run anymore Eris," she replied. Her tone was sad and mournful. The first time she'd left Salsola, she had run, but she was tired of running. "I'm exactly where I need to be. I'm here for you." She paused, and then explained: "you murdered my daughter." [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread