For the seeker who found the purest of hearts
[html]

Eris is by Requiem!

Feeling. Hadn't she felt? She had felt for Shibboleth and Solanaceae, her dead daughters. She knew the feeling of loss and the hollowness it left -- she knew it too well, in fact. Yet she could not or would not extrapolate her own perspective to Tayui's. Doing so would have admitted sin and folly in her rituals, giving them an altogether too human quality. There was a difference between deaths given to gods, and deaths given for no other reason than death's unavoidability. For Eris, there could be no accident and no mistake -- everything was for a reason, and she acted only as instinct and the spirits guided her.

Weak? I am a queen, she said, perplexed to the point of halting her pacing entirely. She spread her hands upward, grinning a vicious thing that was half-snarl as much as it was pleased smile. All of this is mine, and my subjects will tear you and yours apart, she promised, again pacing to the woman's far side, inching closer. Weak, she again repeated, shaking her head and fluffing the shaggy mane atop her head with it, laughing as though the pale wolf joked. For Eris, she truly had -- the dark-hued woman was at the epitome of her power, and this time, it was true, very much unlike the false and empty promises of Eterne.

Come, she taunted, wriggling her fingers in the customary gesture. I don't think you have it in you to kill for vengeance.

<style>
#erisReqOpt {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisReqOpt p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisReqOpt p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#erisReqOpt .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisReqOpt .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisReqOpt b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisReqOpt u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisReqOpt b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisReqOpt b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisReqOpt b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread