For the seeker who found the purest of hearts
[html]
[/html] No longer a member and with no reason to hold her tongue, Tayui knew she would say all she needed to say. It was no longer a matter of whether she should or ought to. Now, she simply would. Tayui had given up the folly and the pretension of destiny and the notion that things would be a certain way for inexplicable reasons. She had existed for so long simply as a luperci and as herself that denying this would be like denying her most base instinct: to be free. She wanted nothing more than to throw away the bonds that tied her to this mortal earth, but she also knew that she was not ready for a world of only soul and spirit. She had much more to do and she wasn't going to spend her days pining for something more when she had what she needed right now right here.

Eris questioned Tayui's logic and asserted that she was a Queen. Tayui tried not to crack a smile at this, but wasn't sure if Eris would notice.

"We did not come to seek death and I'm not here for your head, either," she replied. Eris taunted her with the wiggle of a finger, so Tayui circled 'round the other, watching her cautiously. "Your destiny is not to be great, but to be nothing. You fall from grace and you will lose yourself in chaos. Eris, mistress of chaos, will be returned to her birthright. I will not kill for vengeance, but I will ruin you because it is for you to become nothing." For someone who believed in prophecy, Tayui hoped that her own wishes would come true. She wanted nothing more than to see Eris burn and fall.

Tayui quickened her pace and darted around the other wolf, watching for her reaction. She was not quite ready to attack yet. She lowered herself and darted to one side, waiting to calculate the odds of Eris reacting [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread