Older brother, restless soul, lie down
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 241

Neela grumbled to herself as she crouched down, collecting the scattered tools and carvings as quickly as she could, grateful for the fur hiding her blush at almost tripping over something that wasn't even moving. The snow hampered her efforts though, many of the scattered things having sunk into it and out of sight. The off white wolf spoke up causing Neela to wonder for a moment at the prevalent stutter in his voice. Neela's ears dropped and she let out an apologetic whine when she saw the hammer that was being held up; which was one of her own tools and not one that she had been intending to trade. Neela had had a long time to trade and scavenge her tools and as such the hammer was human made and fairly heavy, certainly enough to hurt somebody if it hit them.

"Sorry," She offered again, ducking her head as she reached out to take the hammer and slip it into the sack, "I should'a been playing more attention." By now Neela had collected most of her belongings and returned her body language to a neutral position as she looked over the wolf. She could see how she had missed him; while he wasn't particularly small his white and light brown colouring blended in with the snow somewhat, especially when he was sat down. Smiling somewhat awkwardly Neela held her hand out in greeting, "I'm Neela, nice ta meet ya."

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread