Older brother, restless soul, lie down
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 200

Neela tilted her head to the side as Claudius introduced himself, her eyes taking in the contents of the toboggan for the first time, as well as the toboggan itself. Aside from Temo Neela hadn’t encountered anybody else who worked with wood so far or if she had then they hadn't spoke up about it, since she was sure that it would be a fairly common and useful skill around here.

Claudius's stuttering gave Neela the impression that the younger boy had a confidence issue, though it might have simply been a speech impediment for all Neela knew but her mind went to the most obvious cause, and so her voice was kind, not in itself a massive difference from her normal soft voice, as she spoke next. "You're a craftsman?" Neela asked curiously and somewhat rhetorically, "I do a bit of woodwork myself. Not so much anymore, work as a musician in Ichika, but I used ta work in a shipyard." Neela managed to cut herself off before she could start talking about the Meria, something that generally took her a while to stop talking about, and instead peered curiously into the toboggan, trying to see what was inside.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread