Older brother, restless soul, lie down
[html]

Last few days have sucked, sorry for the wait.

Word Count → 301

Neela's tail wagged lightly at the interest shown by Claudius, a smile spreading onto her face. "That sorta thing yeah, though we didn’t tend to make them that small." Neela dropped her bag, gently this time, at the base of a nearby tree and leaned against it comfortably, "The sea was pretty rough where we lived but we depended on sea fishing for food so we mainly built bigger ships that could rough it."

Neela wasn't sure how to respond when asked to share her knowledge. It wasn't that she had a problem doing so, Neela saw little point in keeping the knowledge that she had from others, but simply that she had never been in that position before; back in her hometown she had always been the newest addition to the shipyard, meaning that she was learning and not teaching.

"Umm. Not that I have a problem passing stuff on or anything but a lot of what I know wouldn’t be much use. You already seem ta know carving and the sort of shipbuilding I do isn’t much use round here." Neela made a rather quiet disgruntled noise."Ya typically need stuff like cranes and docks fer boats that size, and a lot more than a single person if you don’t want to spend half your life making one thing."

Neela, taken up by the idea of passing some knowledge on to somebody seemingly less knowledgeable than her, racked her brains to try and think of something to pass on that would actually be useful. "How about bending wood so it stays that way, you know how to do that?" Neela was sure that that could be useful for things other than building boats, maybe furniture or wagon wheels, though she had no clue if this wolves pack even used wagons.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread